Satis Education – consultancy, recruitment and support services provided by people who care about education.
News, Updates, & Resources
It's unlikely that anyone, anywhere, could associate the phrase 'breathing space' with education and schools over the last year or so! However, one...
For all of us as educationalists, safeguarding is the number one priority. Recent developments, including the emergence of the ‘Everyone’s Invited’...
As we embark upon a new term and prepare for life beyond lockdown, it’s important to consider the implications of the past year on leadership and...
At times of great crisis the key ingredient all organisations need is great leaders. In a world of chaos and uncertainty, stability and direction is at a...
Lots of people can teach, but that doesn’t make them teachers. Teachers can count, but it doesn’t make them accountants…The world we woke up to on...
This week has seen some frightening, but not unexpected, statistics regarding the impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on unemployment. According to the...
As sector specialists we provide education consultancy services to a wide range of organisations looking to develop and grow. These include:
- Establishment of multi academy trusts
- Guidance through the academy conversion process
- Development and review of governance structures
- Set up of Free Schools
- Multi academy trust growth audits
Satis Education has a strong and successful track record in delivering a quality service in leadership resourcing, with a bespoke end-to-end service:
- We undertake the a review of the current job description and person specification
- Design of a promotional strategy, that will connect with the highest quality of candidates
- Manage the recruitment campaign, including all candidate communications
- A headhunting campaign targeting potential candidates from our extensive range of contacts
- Manage and design the interview process with education personnel attending
Education Support Services
Our support is provided by education professionals, whose knowledge and experience is designed to complement and enhance the skills of your in-house team. Thus allowing your organisation’s capacity to grow and improve organically. These include:
- School improvement services for primary, secondary and special schools
- Finance and HR resourcing
- Safeguarding and Health & Safety
- Capital build project management and ongoing maintenance
- Grant funding applications